Tips & Care for the best experience
Prior to Burning
- Prior to burning your candle make sure to trim the wick 1/4" before each use.
- Allow your candle to burn for 2- 3 hrs. to ensure a full surface melt on the first use.
- Remove any leftover debris and wick trimming before and after burn.
- Place candle away from items that catch fire easily by placing it on a stable heat resistant surface. This will then aid in preventing damaged surfaces, glass breaking, and a house fire.
- Do not light the candle if the wax is ¼ inches at the bottom of the vessel.
- Place candle in a higher location to prevent children and pets from knocking it down.
- Keep burning candle away from flammable items, such as books, drapes, blankets, towels etc.
- Once lit, do not move nor touch the candle until it has cooled down.
- If burning more than one candle at a time, place them at least 4 inches apart to diminish drafts or house fire.
- Once the flame of the candle begins to flicker or gets super high, extinguish the candle, check for debris, trim the wick, and let candle cool before burning it again.
- Place a thin layer of foil around the top part of the candle, like a little hat with an opening, when you notice, the left-over wax is stuck to the sides. This method allows the wax to evenly melt back into the jar.
- Extinguish your candle by placing the top on it, using a candle sniffer, or wick dipper, NEVER WATER!
- Store your candle in a cool, dark, & dry place. By doing so, you will be protecting your candle from discoloration & fading.
- Do not move nor touch the candle until it has cooled down.
- Extinguish before going to sleep.
- Never leave the candle unattended, double check the candle every few minutes and rotate the candle 180 degrees for an even burn.